Tuesday, December 18, 2012

This is a PWCR kind of day. I'm having all my girlfriends over for coffee and breakfast stuff and good conversation, which I looooove, and then tomorrow at 2-ish, school's out for Christmas break! I've got lots of things on the agenda, but they're all pretty close to home and family. I'll probably share some of it later, but until then, I'm pushing the 'relax' button. Have a wonderful, slow, meaningful Christmas with the ones you love!


Oh, yeah, I almost forgot, I got featured on Knock Off Decor today. Well, my wreath did. Go check it out. And you might just want to add Beckie to your blogroll. Ideas abound over there. Seriously. There's knockoffdecor for all you department store hacks, infarrantlycreative for all around crafty goodness and roadkillrescue for before and afters that will knock your socks off!


No comments: